Access the Grade Submissions page for a Video Assignment by clicking the quicklink for the activity in the Brightspace content.
Click the Grade Student Submission text next to the student’s name.
On the student’s grading page, you can:
- Review the student’s video: Click the play button to watch the student’s video.
- Grade the submission: Provide the appropriate grade for the student, review rubrics and student ratings (grade options are determined when the activity is created).
- Educator Feedback (if enabled): Leave the student personal feedback via text or video accessible only to the student.
- Review peer feedback (if enabled): Review peers’ feedback for the student’s video. You may leave feedback here, but this feedback is seen by all students.
Many of these grading features are determined when the activity is created so all of these options may not be available.
Grade sync is enabled within D2L, so your grade from YouSeeU will be delivered to your gradebook. You may choose to provide students with feedback using more than one grade type in YouSeeU; only one grade is delivered to your gradebook. The grading options are:
- Grade Entry: this is a percentage grade. The value you enter represents a percentage that is used to assign points in the gradebook based on the maximum points entered in D2L.
- Rubric: the percentage scored using the rubric will be delivered as a percentage. So 22/25 will deliver a 88% to your D2L gradebook.
- Educator Ratings: this is a 5 star rating, each star worth 20 percent. Ex. If a student is given 4 stars, then 80 will be delivered to the gradebook.
- Pass/Fail will deliver a 0 or 100 grade to the gradebook.
- Completed/Not Completed is an auto-grade feature that will deliver a 0 or 100 grade to the gradebook.