After you have completed your activity submission, you can interact with your class by watching their videos and through discussions. You can also rate their videos using a 5-Star rating system or fill out peer review rubrics if allowed by your instructor.
Students are assigned to groups for activity interaction and there are three types of groups. Your instructor will decide the number of students in the groups and which type of group to use for each activity. Don’t be concerned if you notice different group members involved as you participate in activities because your instructor may implement a variety of grouping strategies
1. Peer Review Groups – group membership is assigned by the educator, and these groups stay together throughout the term.
2. Random Groups – the YouSeeU system randomly creates groups based after the educator decides how many students should be in each group.
3. Custom Groups – group membership is assigned by the educator for a single assignment.
4. Whole Class – some activities may be conducted using one group which would include the entire class.
- In addition to the variety of groups, interaction options are also set by the instructor based on their strategy for the activity. The option to leave comments, rate videos, and fill out rubrics may not be available depending on the requirements set by your educator.
- Based on the instructor’s settings, you may be able to view peer submissions and provide feedback before or after your activity is submitted. You can continue to change or add comments until the submission due date.