1. Click the Assignments tab. You will see the list of assignments listed down the left of the screen with their opening and closing dates
2. To access a specific assignment, click the assignment on the left. When the assignment opens, you will see three different parts of an assignment, an Overview, the Resources, and the Activities.
3. Begin by reading the Overview. The Overview has a summary of the assignment from your educator. It can contain a summary, instructions, specific assignment details, and anything else your instructor wants to communicate.
4. If your assignment contains specific resources like documents, videos, graphics, websites, or anything else related to the assignment, you will see them listed under Resources. To access a resource, click on the item link. When you do so, the resource will open or download. Be sure to review all of the resources provided for you by your instructor.
5. The activities for the assignment are organized in the activity table. Some assignments may only have one activity and others may have many. To explore activities, find them listed under the Activity Name. In addition to the name of the activity, you can see a Description and when it is Due. Point to the Description to see the full explanation of the activity pop up in a tool tip.
6. View the Status of the activity. You will know if you need to complete an activity based on its Status. If a Do It Now button is available, the activity still needs to be performed. If the status is Submitted, then you have already completed the activity.
Note: The Do It Now button is controlled by start and end dates set by the instructor. These dates are unseen by students and control when students can start submitting to the activity and when the activity is no longer available for submissions. These dates follow the Instructor’s policies for acceptance of work after the due date. The YouSeeU system administrators will not change the dates at the request of students, contact your Instructor to discuss early or late submissions.