There are multiple ways to register with YouSeeU.
If you are directed to self enroll, you will need to follow these instructions. You must have the class enrollment code to register. This code is a six or seven digit alphanumeric code that is provided by your instructor.
- Visit YouSeeU.com and click on Login at the top right of the website. Select Student Registration.
- Complete the form, starting with the class code.
- Your email address will serve as your username.
- Enter a password following the requirements of using at least eight characters, one uppercase letter, one number, and one symbol. Keep your username and password in a safe location.
- After clicking on the Register button, your account will be processed and you will be logged into YouSeeU.
The auto enrollment process occurs when you click on an assignment link for within your University’s Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, New Classroom, etc). When you click on the link the first time, your account is created and you are enrolled in the right class resource in YouSeeU.
If you experience an error when clicking the link, your Internet Browser’s security settings may be blocking links to third-party websites. Review your security settings in the browser or your security programs and adjust to allow the third-party site access. Or, you may want to install an alternative browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera since a newly installed browser may not be restricted to the security settings. If you continue to have issues, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Start by logging into your account on YouSeeU either by visiting YouSeeU.com or logging in through your school’s LMS
2. Click the tab that says “Class” in the upper right hand section of your screen.
3. In the left panel of your screen click the option “Add Class” this will be the last option of the list.
4. On this screen there will be a box to input the class code. The class code will be given to you by your instructor. Then click find class.
5. You will then be directed to a page for payment. If your institution requires you to pay as an individual you will be prompted to pay one of three ways; PayPal, Credit Card, or Subscription codes. If you do not see this screen you will click continue to finish your registration.